[2023 TOD] What's Been Updated
Several customers have asked what has changed from the 2022 version of Top Online Directories compared to this new 2023 version.
In a word... TONS!!
The list of changes is probably too many to cover in an email but let me give you the highlights.
• All slides changed for Google Business Profile
• Removed Verizon (once known as the Whitepages) because they no longer support business search. Replaced Verizon with Yext (formerly known as Yahoo)
• Made minor changes to Bing Places for Business. Deleted a slide, changed some of the text, as well as the numbered steps.
• Changes made to nearly all Yelp slides and created new ones.
• Changed most slides for MerchantCircle.
• Made changes to YellowPages first slide.
• Changes made to first slide of SuperPages
• Changed nearly all slides (particularly last few) for Apple Maps and created new ones.
• Took out MapQuest altogether, as Yext is already in the presentation and MapQuest has partnered with Yext. Replaced MapQuest with Hotfrog, with all new slides.
• Changed nearly all slides for NextDoor
• Changed the starting slides for Angi’s Ads, last slides were the same
• Minor changes made to Manta
• Minor changes made to Chamber of Commerce
• Changed all slides for BBB
• Changed Citysearch to Instagram for Business, as I couldn’t find how to add business to Citysearch.
• Changed Hotfrog to LinkedIn because Hotfrog was already in the presentation.
• Made changes to all Meta slides.
• Plus many more!!
And those changes are just regarding the presentation you give away.
Those don't include the fact that all of the graphics, videos and everything else has been completely updated too!
If you’re serious about being an offline marketing consultant then 2023 Top Online Directories is a PLR product you MUST-HAVE in your offer toolchest.
Get it now while the price is still so low… but it is increasing fast, so don’t put it off.